Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Saige is coming! :)

Hey guys! Just before I tell you all of my news, I want to say that Saige is going to be my sister's doll, not mine.
My mom ordered Saige today! Today is the last day of free shipping with the codes JOYFUL and MERRY or a keycode on the back of your AG catalogue. Along with Saige, my sister ordered her accessories and a sparkly hair pick. My sister's doll, Jade will be happy to  welcome Saige to the family. And my doll Nadia, who is friends with Jade, will also certainly be glad to welcome a new friend.
I thought about my future doll's birthday, and realized that a lot of them will probably will have the same birthdays. Their birthdays will be on Christmas LOL! Oh, and a question, is anybody close to the AGP Atlanta?
Agdolllove1 (and her doll, Nadia)

No comments:

Post a Comment